Papaya Health Benefits And Papaya For Skin Care
Author : dr lee mikal
Submitted : 2012-03-05 18:04:19 Word Count : 529 Popularity: 140
Tags: papaya enzyme benefits, papaya health benefits, papaya fruit, q papaya fruit benefits, papaya seeds benefits
Papaya contains arginine which is known to be essential for male fertility and also carpain, an enzyme thought to be good for the heart.
Fibrin also occurs and this matter is not commonly establish in the plant kingdom; in man it forms part of the blood clot process.
The papaya is an brilliant source of vitamin C, with 82mg per 100g (4oz), and is rich in carotene.
After treatment with antibiotics the use of papaya juice will quickly assist the re-establishment of the ordinary bacteria in the gut which will have been shattered by the treatment.
Some more Health Benefits of Papaya
1. Papaya contains a high amount of potassium and the flesh of papaya is very high in Vitamin A.
2. Papaya seeds and leaves are useful in treating intestinal worms establish in the body.
3. Papaya helps prevent constipation and also aid in digestion. Papaya contains the protein called papain which is a digestive enzyme that helps in usual digestion process.
4. Papaya juice helps in alleviate infections of the colon by payment away the infection, pus and mucus. Regular consumption will help in improving the problem.
5. The skin of papaya is outstanding for treating skin wounds and seats that do not heal quickly.
6. Papaya is low in calories and high in nutritive value hence it is an outstanding food for those on a diet.
7. Regularly consuming papaya helps to relieve morning sickness and nausea.
8. Papaya has anti-inflammatory properties and anti-cancerous properties.
The anti-inflammatory property in papaya will help reduce pain for those pain from arthritis, edema and osteoporosis.
9. Papaya is very good for those who often suffer from cold, cough or flu because intake of papaya boost the immune system.
The high attentiveness of Vitamin C and Vitamin A contained in papaya is very beneficial to make stronger the immune system.
10. Papaya is also very good for the hair and helps in controlling dandruff. Papaya shampoos are good for the hair and are obtainable in many health stores.
Papaya for Skin Care
Acne: Apply a mask using the fleshy side of a green papaya skin on the acne.
A papaya diet supports the treatment internally. Apply a mask of pickled grated papaya in vinegar once a week.
Dilute papaya vinegar with water in a one to 10 ratio and use it as a skin cleanser. Treat stubborn areas with undiluted papaya vinegar and papaya oil.
Age spots: Place the fleshy side of the skin from a mature green papaya onto the age spots awaiting the spots fade.
Dandruff: Shampoo hair with diluted papaya vinegar miscellaneous with lemon juice and leave on for 20 minutes. Rinse the hair with diluted papaya vinegar.
Papaya hair shampoos are also available in health food stores.
Skin with enlarged pores: Washings or compress with diluted papaya vinegar.
Skin, rough: Native Americans rub uneven skin with the fleshy side of the skin from a ripe papaya.
Skin, unclear: For deep skin purification, apply a papaya mask followed by an application of papaya vinegar paper, diluted with water in a one to 10 ratio.
Author's Resource Box